[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
WILL U BELIVE THIS?? - Page 4 - Carers UK Forum

WILL U BELIVE THIS??

Share information, support and advice on all aspects of caring.
Milky way then perhaps
Tend to put my choccy in the freezer, don't like it all soft and soggy, has to be nice and hard something I can get my teeth into.
Milky way then perhaps
Tend to put my choccy in the freezer, don't like it all soft and soggy, has to be nice and hard something I can get my teeth into.

Careful that statement could be misread Image Image
JohnT, I thought you might say that!!!!!!! tut tut. Image Image
Milky way then perhaps
I used to do that, til I broke a tooth.
Made the dentist laugh when he asked what I broke it on though Image Image
[quote]I used to do that, til I broke a tooth.[quote]

ouch!!!!
I used to do that, til I broke a tooth.

ouch!!!!
in mouth and pocket Image Image
Expensive bit of choccy!!!!
Our local chippy refused to cook Mars Bars in his fryer as it messes up the oil. Even dipped in batter he said. I love Mars Bars but not fried!! Ugggh! Image

Eer, I'm a bit behind with the above. You've all moved on to busted teeth and hard things Image Image
Went to a Chinese restuarant in Blaby for my parents' 50th two years ago, where they have the usual dessert menu (pineapple fritter, toffee banana, lychees, that sort of thing). Mike had deep fried Mars Bar - cut into five pieces, battered and fried. Turned my stomach but he loved it!

No accounting for taste, is there? Image
JohnT, I thought you might say that!!!!!!! tut tut. Image Image

Yeah well i'm surprised noone else jumped in there Image Image Image