[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
WILL U BELIVE THIS?? - Page 3 - Carers UK Forum

WILL U BELIVE THIS??

Share information, support and advice on all aspects of caring.
They are going to do fish and chips flavour ones too! Image

And why not too lol Speaking of fish and chips you dont seem to hear of folks having fried mars bars nowadays Image Image Image
Doesn't that make a nasty mess in your chip pan? Image
I dunno folks used to have em done at the chippy Image Image
Walkers had been running that as a competition online for a few months now.My daughter had entered and her suggestion was......pepperoni and red onion.I bet from that you can tell her favourite pizza Image

What flavours would you pick given the chance??
My step son once made cheese on toast in the toaster!!!!! Image Image Image Image
MESSY

Thats right we have some special toaster bags that were supplied with our toaster.Aint tried em yet but you can cook owt in em and even defrost stuff Image
My step son once made cheese on toast in the toaster!!!!! Image Image Image Image
MESSY

Thats right we have some special toaster bags that were supplied with our toaster.Aint tried em yet but you can cook owt in em and even defrost stuff Image
Mars bars?????? Image
MESSY

Mars bars?????? Image

I dunno i aint tried Image Image
Well I have the bags.......I have the toaster....................so who's got the mars bars? Image Image
Well I have the bags.......I have the toaster....................so who's got the mars bars? Image Image

Still in the shop Image Image
Sorry Myrtle, don't like mars bars.
Sorry Myrtle, don't like mars bars.

Milky way then perhaps Image
Well, it doesn't have to be mars bars Image Image Image