[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
WILL U BELIVE THIS?? - Page 2 - Carers UK Forum

WILL U BELIVE THIS??

Share information, support and advice on all aspects of caring.
hedge hog was best of all if you cook it the gypsie way that is cover the hedge hog in mud stick it on fire and when done
Very true George, I've heard mention of hedgehog pie, stew etc from quite a few gypsy friends.
Walkers crisps this friday gonna start selling squirrel flavoured crisps?? guhh also duck flavour am not kidding. woo hoo

Whatever next Image Image
They are going to do fish and chips flavour ones too! Image

And why not too lol Speaking of fish and chips you dont seem to hear of folks having fried mars bars nowadays Image Image Image

And why not too lol Speaking of fish and chips you dont seem to hear of folks having fried mars bars nowadays Image Image Image
Doesn't that make a nasty mess in your chip pan? Image
My step son once made cheese on toast in the toaster!!!!! Image Image Image Image
MESSY
ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww thats something i wont be trying,, and fried marsbars,, makes me shudder.
I put fish fingers in my toaster...in those JML bags....lovely!
don't blame you Pixie, b*****s the toaster up and smells disgusting.
i have trouble with the sandwich toaster let alone trying to wedge things in the toaster! i get bread stuck in there on its own! lol