[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
WILL U BELIVE THIS?? - Carers UK Forum

WILL U BELIVE THIS??

Share information, support and advice on all aspects of caring.
Walkers crisps this friday gonna start selling squirrel flavoured crisps?? guhh also duck flavour am not kidding. woo hoo
Yeah saw this in the paper Image
Walkers crisps this friday gonna start selling squirrel flavoured crisps?? woo hoo
Red or Grey Squirrels?
Walkers crisps this friday gonna start selling squirrel flavoured crisps?? woo hoo
Red or Grey Squirrels?
Good point ALex, I believe they taste very different Image Image
Didn't one company sell hedgehog flavoured crisps some years ago?
I remember those, never tried them though.

Hope your keeping well Sarniajoy, not seen you around for a while.
Interesting, I don't think I'll be trying them though.... not a great crisp lover.
Didn't one company sell hedgehog flavoured crisps some years ago?
Oh aye, I've heard of them, What were they called again...Hedgehog Pricklings I think that's what they were called. They were like Pork Scratchings but, well, Hedgehog flavoured Image
hedghog nah way hosay hahha and dunno oif it red or grey squirrels will want to try them tho hahahahhaha woooooohoooooooooooooo
When on survival course we had to eat off the land hedge hog was best of all if you cook it the gypsie way that is cover the hedge hog in mud stick it on fire and when done as you take off the mud all the spikes come off and as an added bonus you can use the spikes as tooth picks yum yum