[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Why should ear irrigation be an issue? - Page 2 - Carers UK Forum

Why should ear irrigation be an issue?

Share information, support and advice on all aspects of caring.
I've had a reply to my letter of complaint. All it says is they are going to look into it as a matter of urgency. Do they mean it or is more hot air? This will be on a Wednesday afternoon when the practice doctors have a gathering and discuss their patient ailments over tea and biscuits. I would love to be a fly on the wall when my complaint gets slapped on the table.
Just as I expected, a week and feeble apology on behalf of his practice and glossed over the important bits. Ended up by saying I am free to choose another practice and if I was not satisfied with his reply told me to complain to the NHS or Ombudsman. I would love to go to another practice but its not that simple. The building contains three GP surgeries including my mothers, and I have tried to change to another, which actually has a better customer review, but they would not take on my mother saying it was because she already has a doctor. The reality is simple, buildings with multiple surgeries have a hidden policy of not taking patients from their neighbouring doctors. So much for freedom of choice.