[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
is anyone else hot?????? - Carers UK Forum

is anyone else hot??????

Share information, support and advice on all aspects of caring.
hi all,
i am boiling hot. it has been sooooo hot here today i feel like i am cooking?

anyone else feeling hot????? Image
Very hot here, 2.30 in the morning and still 24 degrees, usually 30 to 33 of a night time though, so cool at present. Image
Been really hot here today.
i dont think i will be able to sleep tonight as it is just too hot. there is no air out side Image

but maybe i shouldnt moan this could be out summer Image the hot weather plays up my caree as she is breathless but worse because it hot Image

our clock thing read 23.9c but has been 25. something.....
Try damping a sheet and laying under it, it will cool you down quickly, if you get a fan and let it circulate this helps as well, normally this time of year, its 33+ at night, the fan works well, saves on the aircon.
thanks i will try that. nothing on tv as ny caree has gone to bed soo all alone. Image
Sorry, I've misunderstood the title of this thread. Didn't realise it related to climatic issues!
Sorry, I've misunderstood the title of this thread. Didn't realise it related to climatic issues!
Image Image Image Image Image
we were fine up here through the night, but it is really cold today[saturday].

myra
Yep ,, been hot here today in London,,,, am hot sitting here this evening as well,,, but the laptop dont help on my lap! Image