[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Who cares for the Carers? - Page 2 - Carers UK Forum

Who cares for the Carers?

Share information, support and advice on all aspects of caring.
Well this thread has just made me so emotional.. Image

Charles that must of been such a lovely precious moment, one that you'll never forget and one that tells how much your little boy is loved!

Jean my Mum would go for days on end without a word and this mostly is on days where she is at her worst, but like your Lisa when I tuck her in and tell her I love her and she replies Love you too, it just melts my heart and makes all the stresses of the day just disappear.

Lovely thread Lola!

Take care
M x
I always kiss my mum and give her a hug before I leave her house. She often says "I'm so glad I had you both" meaning me and my sister. I know that she loves us and I hope she knows that we love her too. When I say "I love you Mum", she always says "I love you more". I know that caring for mum has made me a better person. I was a rather spoilt child who had regular tantrums, took things and people for granted and generally wasn't very nice. Dont get me wrong, I'm no angel now, but being a carer has made me more empathetic, a bit more understanding of folk. However, it has it's down side. I am too sentimental, and get easily upset when reading lovely messages like the ones posted on this site! Silly old me Image