[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Whinging - Page 2 - Carers UK Forum

Whinging

Share information, support and advice on all aspects of caring.
Hi Terry and welcome

Loads of lovely people on here who understand how you feel. Rant away Image

Bluebird
a decent moan about a this or that is so so good, Image
welcome to the site!

moan all u want it makes u feel better Image

i love photography as well,, and love going for long walks with the dog snapping away , always have a camera with me even if its just the one of my phone.
Im trying to get in to spots photography as my fella races motorbikes and im getting alot better at getting a good pic of the bikes flying pass.

u gonna be ok, u found us now Image
Hello Terry...welcome to the forum. Its good to get things off your chest so keep going, there is always someone around to listen and help whenever possible.

Mum had COPD and it wasn´t only the physical side of the disease that she found difficult, it was also the fact that her brain was telling her that she could do things and the frustration was immense. Mum was a strong character (that is another way of saying she could actually be a pain in the proverbial) before she became unable to care for herself and becoming dependent upon others certainly didn´t improve her moods either! We all make allowances I´m sure for carees behaviour "because he/she is ill" but I think there does come a stage when you think...don´t treat me like that, I know I did.

I suggested to Mum that she kept a journal and actually it did help because at the end of the day she used to rant and rave in writing which I´m sure saved me a little ear-ache. After she passed away it was sad to read some of the things she had written and in fact I did burn the majority of her books as I didn´t want family to see some of the nasty and hurtful things she had written about them simply because they didn´t always do as she wanted. Perhaps in hindsight I should have kept a journal too which Mum could have read and maybe she would have had a better understanding of how her behaviour was impacting upon me? Just a thought...............

Take care and hope that the suggestions within all the posts are helpful to you. Bell
Hi Terry and welcome, we all need a moan at times and its good you can come here and moan with friends

I care for my daughter aged 15 with Downs Syndrome and ASD, my Mum who is 77 as she had a stroke and its likely that in future years I will be caring for hubby as he is diabetic and has chronic back bain and scholliosis (sp)
Thanks for all your support much appreciated.

Sorry for delay not been on here for a while not had the time.

Good wasp image by the way.

If anyone would like to see some of my photos here,s a link

http://www.tfweddingphotography.net/

Terry.
Beautiful photos your very talented
They really are lovely wedding photos, the personality of everyone shines through.
Beautiful photos your very talented

Thanks Nilla.
They really are lovely wedding photos, the personality of everyone shines through.

Thanks Sracey, not bad for a bathroom fitter. Image