[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
When The Dynamics Of A Relationship Change - Page 4 - Carers UK Forum

When The Dynamics Of A Relationship Change

Share information, support and advice on all aspects of caring.
We've just come back from our holidays. While we were away we visited a "living history" project about the Civil War (1646 to be precise). Apparently, witches were identified as ladies of "a certain age" who gave their pet a name and spoke to it as if it were a person.

Quite a few people I know are being added to my list as the new "Witchfinder General"... Image Image Image
Being owned by 2 cats, I am keeping very quiet Image
We've just come back from our holidays. While we were away we visited a "living history" project about the Civil War (1646 to be precise). Apparently, witches were identified as ladies of "a certain age" who gave their pet a name and spoke to it as if it were a person.

Quite a few people I know are being added to my list as the new "Witchfinder General"... Image Image Image
Have you got enough memory space on pc Charles Image Image Image
Had to buy an external hard drive! Image
I would be very careful, Charles47 - or the dynamics of your relationship with some cat-owning ladies may well change in a very negative way !

Incidentally, don't you think that if all those witches really were witches, very nasty things would have happened to the witchhunters ?! Image
It was a bit like trying to get social care, they couldn't really win, if they sank they weren't witches and if they swam they were and got burned at the stake, either way they lost their lives, we just lose our lives a in different way Image Image .

My family owned a field in the island of my birth where the last witches on the island were burned in the 1700s. Many of the old houses has a step on the side of the chimney supposedly for the witches to take their ease when flying on their broomsticks! Image