[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Alzheimer’s Society web chat (next week) - Carers UK Forum

Alzheimer’s Society web chat (next week)

Share information, support and advice on all aspects of caring.
Next week, on Thursday 23 April, Katherine Watt from the Alzheimer’s Society will be joining us for this month's hosted web chat. The chat runs from 7-8pm.

Katherine runs the Alzheimer’s Society’s online discussion forum, Talking Point.

If you're affected by dementia , this is a great opportunity to meet other carers like you and to have your questions answered.

Look forward to seeing some of you in there.

Sam_B Image

Look forward to seeing some of you in there.

Sam_B Image
As long as you take your foot off the door this time Image Image Image
As you all know STAN had alzheimers for the last 3/4 years of his life and he was a bit of a joker i cant believe ive controlled myself into not posting a joke re this web chat .

so well done GEORGE take a bow. Image
Thanks Sam. Although I don't post on Talking Point, I often read the posts and have found it a very useful site and it helps to know that other people are going through the same as me and Mum.