[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
what to expect on my first driving lesson? - Page 7 - Carers UK Forum

what to expect on my first driving lesson?

Share information, support and advice on all aspects of caring.
66 posts
yeah thats true. i am one of these learners that still goes slow and she has to tell me to speed up because i am too slow Image she says i will never get caught speeding and i am turning to early before i need to at juctions. we have not done round abouts yet(i am dreading that one) just started to find the balance on a hill and move off but when i did this tonight for the first time i did not turn when i should've and nearly had the kerb and had to go full lock to correct it Image

there is so much to remember and do before you do anything. like you dont always need to use your breaks if you are below 10mph and use the clucth Image . maybe i have got it wrong and this me the 5ft 1" i am finding it hard to see where i need to be as i cant have the seat to close to the wheel or thr chair to low and there doesnt seem to be a middle for that one.

still practicing my theory as my test is in december......omg this is real Image Image
you're doing really well Sian Image

One day soon it will all come naturally and you'll suddenly realise that you changed gear without even thinking about it Image
You sound like you're doing well to me Image
Keep it up Sian and I'm sure you'll be fine.
i am hoping soon it will click me. we shall se what saturday brings Image

thank you all for your support and kind words. it really does help me to carry on. i am not sure were i would without the support, advice and kindness of you all Image
It'll come, Sianie87. It just takes a little time and then after a while you realise that it's suddenly become so much less complicated!
It does all gel and you find you are automatically doing the things you are now having to think about, such as clutch, brake and judging corners!
Being vertically challenged too, I sit on a booster Image
66 posts