[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
What the hell is going on with this system of care? - Carers UK Forum

What the hell is going on with this system of care?

Share information, support and advice on all aspects of caring.
Yesterday I found out on questioning the trust who manage my son's direct payments account that it didn't 'appear' that Social care has paid one single penny into my son's account for respite since they 'started it' last June. I was told to contact the direct payments team who confirmed no extra payments into the account for respite. The direct payment account is now over 3,000 less than it should be because of it as obviously, I have had to pay a carer for respite last year. I have to manage 3 P.A.s payments in wages from Direct payments.
Tell me folks is this not a deliberate action from Social care to attempt to ruin my son's already underpaid funding for care arrangements? Not forgetting these care arrangements are compulsory under an 117 aftercare.

http://www.lgo.org.uk/decisions/adult-c ... 13-001-075
Social care must be completely crazy to believe for 1 millisecond that they will get away with it....They know I've taken it back to the Ombudsman a second time and it's at draft stage of the decision from the Ombudsman which can't possibly be not upheld.These are heading for Law Courts without a shadow of a doubt.
Hi Charm
I am so impressed at your tenacity. Teresa May should appoint you as Social Care Tsar! It must be so frustrating for you to have these battles all the time on top of caring for your son.

Well done , keep crusading and keep us posted

Best wishes

SS
Maxwell_1602 wrote:Hi Charm
I am so impressed at your tenacity. Teresa May should appoint you as Social Care Tsar! It must be so frustrating for you to have these battles all the time on top of caring for your son.

Well done , keep crusading and keep us posted

Best wishes

SS
Oh thanks, Maxwell. I'm on it like a car bonnet. I don't know about being Teresa Mays Social care Tsar as I bat against her 'team' lol. It is very frustrating but it's interesting to know now Health has sussed Social Care now as they are being ignored too. They have also lied regarding a member of health senior staff who was on my son's case.
https://chuckbuttythejourney.wordpress. ... -decision/