[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
What is your relationship with the person you care for? - Page 4 - Carers UK Forum

What is your relationship with the person you care for?

Share information, support and advice on all aspects of caring.
89 posts
GOTCHA!!! Image Image Image
GOTCHA!!! Image Image Image
Gotcha TOO Image

not very good at mo rosemary we both have been unwell how are you and yours?
Doing ok here thanks Doug. Full of busy with appts but you know all about them. Did you ever get full results for N?
no we are still waiting again! but hey thats the way of it wait wait wait Image
Tell me about it Doug Image . Fingers crossed you hear soon.
Please tell N I was asking after her and you take care of YOU too

x x
I'm full-time parent carer to two daughters with ASDs (Eldest - dx. moderate autism, Youngest, dx. Asperger's but also suspected PDA).

Sezzie.
well i have put in " Father " however my little guy is actually my step son though i have been with him since he just turned 3 ( wow 9 years now ) and his real dad has nothing to do with him at all so for the most part he is mine...... and he's always mine when he's done a corker!!! lmao.
I care for my grandma, not an option on their for me Image not sure which is the closest to that so i wont vote Image
No category for us grandparents caring for our grandchildren either Image
89 posts