[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
What is your relationship with the person you care for? - Carers UK Forum

What is your relationship with the person you care for?

Share information, support and advice on all aspects of caring.
89 posts
After a chat with another forum member this morning in which we were talking about both men and women providing care, it might be an idea to see what the make up is here of our own members.
I know I'm being really stupid but I have to ask sorry:

I look after my Mother and am her daughter, so which box do I tick - Mother or daughter?

I don't want to mess up the figures!
Blue, your relationship to the person you care for is daughter.
I don't want to mess up the figures!
Dont worry, its not an 'official' poll. Just seeing the breakdown of who cares for whom among members here.
I am full time carer for my husband, first problem-solver for Dad and do everything for him except his shower, dress and breakfast every day. OH and I also help support autistic great nephew when our health allows.
will people here see who each person carers for?
no Paul.

Polls are anonymous ,unless someone adds a comment here
ok thank you rosemary..
How good it is to see the ratios here.Its very interesting.Id never thought about who cares for whom,before,here.Its very informative to see the statistics.thankyou.what a good idea.
i totally agree maxi. it is very interesting, and allows you to vote but keep things private that you may not want others to know..
89 posts