[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
what happends now - Page 10 - Carers UK Forum

what happends now

Share information, support and advice on all aspects of caring.
97 posts
Will thDWP be in the same room as me
Hi Steven

Yes, it all happens in the same room, but they will explain the rules to you so you know what to expect. If you have your CAB person there, they can support you through it as well.
When my appeal on Monday the cab office said there would not be allowed to come with me
The panels on Tribunals are usually pretty reasonable people. More appeals win than lose.
Thanks Charles_2112 for your advice Talked to the cab office there have said due to staff shortage there could not help me at first . There have looked again and the amount of money involved there have said there will come with me
That's good Steven. I'm glad you will have a CAB representative with you.

Melly1
steven_20031 wrote:
Wed Aug 03, 2022 4:26 pm
Thanks Charles_2112 for your advice Talked to the cab office there have said due to staff shortage there could not help me at first . There have looked again and the amount of money involved there have said there will come with me
That's excellent news. Good luck with the tribunal.
97 posts