[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
What are you worth? Calculate your care - Page 2 - Carers UK Forum

What are you worth? Calculate your care

Share information, support and advice on all aspects of caring.
Your care is worth £157,680.00 a year.

Pity the government think we're worth 32p an hour, while they're lounging in their second and third homes, driving expensive cars and eating at expensive restaurants.

The longer I do this job, the more bitter I get about it. Sad, but true.
No one will blame you for that J79 i think we all feel like that as time goes by, to hear them say how much they think of us and how much we save this country but yet we are the last to be thought about, for the amount that we save this country there should be a damn sight more services available to us and a damn sight better payment package, but i doubt that will ever happen, we're the work force of this country who work out of love and that will always be the achiles heal sadly Image.

But still i would never stop doing what i do, til the day i can no longer move i will care for my little man.
im worth £118,250.00 a heck of a differnce that would make to our life.

myra
£98,550, not a lot compared to some of you.

I think it's more about WHAT care we provide.