[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
What are you/will you be doing - Page 2 - Carers UK Forum

What are you/will you be doing

Share information, support and advice on all aspects of caring.
I am in your neck of the woods next week Bluebird. Really looking forward to it. 25 years of marriage, and this will be our first real break by ourseves in that time!We will miss our son though. We are so used to him being with us all the time. It will do us good, and him as well, i think to have the break.

Might even get a walk in Roath Park, if the weather is nice.
LazyD, Silver Wedding Anniversary, what an achievement Image I hope you have a lovely weekend and I hope that you manage to enjoy yourself more than I did last weekend Image , you will find it tough, but please enjoy the break. Roath Park is looking lovely, I always think of you when I drive past. xx
Same thing every day for me. I will be getting my Mum washed and dressed while 2 care workers get my Sister washed and dressed.

(Pat gets a Full Body wash, Hair brushed, Talc, deodorant,creams applied all in 15 mins if she's lucky: Image
Hello,

Well I was taking the washing out of the machine, then I scanned the sky and pegged out the washing while the kettle boiled.

B