[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
hope these pics work - Carers UK Forum

hope these pics work

Share information, support and advice on all aspects of caring.
Great Photo's Pixie.You must be proud of Amy Image
I´ve been enjoying your posts and telling hubby all about Amy as he plays on the Playstation next to me on the PC! He keeps asking why I´m laughing!! We both enjoyed the photographs...excellent. You could get a job as hatmaker to the queen!!
Triffic pictures Pixie, I hope you dont mind my adding some comments. She's a lovely little girl

Image Image Image Made me laugh. Loved the hat! As they used to say about the old generals, "If you cant fight, wear a big hat" Image

Lots o love

Pete x
Ooooo that face pack one is defo one for embrassement as she gets older Image
pete they r all for when she gets older,, im not having my lil girl go off with some strange boy ,, his gonna have o be able to look at those pics with out smiling (hahahahahaha!)

she brought that bloody hat home though 2day, my sister hates it so i may send it to her for her anniversarie in a few weeks (not that im evil or nothing!)