[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Waiting time for OT assessment - Page 3 - Carers UK Forum

Waiting time for OT assessment

Share information, support and advice on all aspects of caring.
Well done

x x x
Hi keep reading about OT assesments, my own particular area only has two OT's for the whole borough one of them is retired and only works wednesday's guess which one we got.
Waited six month's for assesment now things are moving fairly quickly.
i was told there is a shortage of OT's is this funding or does nobody want to do it?
Keith
well still no Ramp l phoned housing today the man in question was in meeting l phoned local carers and they said they would phone him and get back to me
Its all this waiting and no one gets back to you OT is just as bad l was thinking of just going to my MP or do l have to go through a compaints procedure first

anyone any info
thanks Jeanxx
You can contact your MP at any time, regardless of the complaints procedures. The same goes for your local councillors.
Our OT has been fantastic, she came as soon as I asked her, agreed to everything that needed doing and it is all in motion Image
Good to see you back Myrtle and glad your house move went well.

x x
thanks Rosemary Image Image