Vuvuzela!!

Share information, support and advice on all aspects of caring.
Image Whoever invented this stupid instrument needs to realise that it is ruining every game!
You cant here the crowds mood, anthems or chants above it's infernal racket!!! Image
Even the drums are barely legible above their insesent drone. Do we have to put up with five weeks of this din? Even when a goal is scored, you cant hear any change in the crowds reception!!

Pathetic is what I think of them!!

Pete Image
Sound like a swarm of wasps. Image
the old doll like me loves her football , and will watch every game on T.V. in fact for once i dont need to go into the "carers bedroom" as i have just as much control over the remote then she does , except i dont know how it works... anywho she thought we had a fault on the T.V. or her hearing aid, as she said she could hear some kind of buzzzzing noise ...

PROBLEM= THOSE BLOODY VUVUZELA`S JUST WISH I COULD MEET THE RSOLE WHO INVENTED THE BLOODY THING , I AM IN FACT WRITING TO MY PRIME MINISTER RIGHT NOW...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vuvuzela
hi pete the next world cup in Brazil might not have that noise instead we might have the drums and samba which might be abit better than that awful foghorn bees noise coffeex
unfortunately it's a big part of the culture - there would be riots if the authorities tried to ban them.
I hate the ruddy things too, so I'm watching the matches with the sound off - and and me and my sons are taking turns making up the commentary - it's hilarious Image
unfortunately it's a big part of the culture - there would be riots if the authorities tried to ban them.
I hate the ruddy things too, so I'm watching the matches with the sound off - and and me and my sons are taking turns making up the commentary - it's hilarious Image
What a blooming good idea! The commentators talk a load of twaddle anyway.
As if having to watch football when I absolutely hate it isn't bad enough - I have to listen to the constant drone of bees that goes with it too! Image
I've noticed that the 'drone' isn't quite as bad when England, Germany and Holland were playing. The two games yesterday afternoon were terrible, cant think who was playing, but you could barely hear the announcers above it!! Seems some 'supporters' use them more than others Image
I hate them too. Why cant the Beb and ITV filter them out ?
With all the extra noise I feel it masks the mood of the crowd. The supporters cant really get behind their teams. For me, part of the game is the chants from the crowd and just now you cant hear them clearly enough.