[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Victimisation as a result of raising concerns? - Page 2 - Carers UK Forum

Victimisation as a result of raising concerns?

Share information, support and advice on all aspects of caring.
Thank you Rosemary and Bowlingbun.

I have enquired with the care agency as to why they are pulling out - in fact several times - but they have failed to answer this specific question.

I have now taken it up as a formal complaint with the Local Authority/Social Services.

Isn't it such a shame that we have to do this for our loved ones at their time of need?!
Paul, in that case make a subject access request to the agency, asking for copies everything they have written about you. They have ;30 days to comply, or you can go to the Information Commissioner.
Thank you for replying once again Bowlingbun.
I wonder if you wouldn't mind kindly letting me know what the purpose would be of asking for a subject access request? Would it be about me (the representative of the service user) or the service user (my father)?
This is all new territory for me, so grateful for the advice.
Paul.