[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
very sad news - Carers UK Forum

very sad news

Share information, support and advice on all aspects of caring.
just been on the wonderful face book to have a message from a friend in denmark, her daughter like amy has arthrogryposis and sadly passed away monday in hospital

i dont know how and understanding why is just never going to happen, she was a beutiful lil girl who gave her mum and dad so much happyness and turned their world completely around.

RIP laura, may the angels give her wings
just been on the wonderful face book to have a message from a friend in denmark, her daughter like amy has arthrogryposis and sadly passed away monday in hospital

i dont know how and understanding why is just never going to happen, she was a beutiful lil girl who gave her mum and dad so much happyness and turned their world completely around.

RIP laura, may the angles give her wings

Thats sad news RIP Laura Image
Oh Pix, I'm so sorry.
Image Image
she hadnt even started school, and was doing so well, im thinking results hadnt come back to underlying conditions, we dont get results until the children are about 5 after they have grown samples of skin ect... poor annette and her husband benjamin, they r really lovely people,

even matt- the hard nut macho man is a bit tearful
Thinking of you all.
Thinking of you Pix. x x
I'm so sorry to hear that, so young aswell Image I send you my deepest sympathy and thinking of you all.
bless my heart goes out to you all.

RIP laura Image
Pixie, sorry to hear about this. passing on my regards to you and your friends parents.
Really sad news Pix, thinking of you
Bluebird xx