[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Verbal Abuse - Page 3 - Carers UK Forum

Verbal Abuse

Share information, support and advice on all aspects of caring.
I believe that you have to let the person know that they are being recorded, unless the law has changed(simply because I enquired a few years ago, when a difficult situation came up).

And if it stops the person being abusive, then it means you can cope, so it doesn't matter if they don't do it then.

Very best of luck.
Thank you very much, all of you, for your replies. Thank you for taking the time to do this. I have been in contact with Womens Aid and they have put me in contact with an organisation which has today sent out a warning letter to the visiting relative of the consequences if they continue to act in this way. They have been advised that it is a criminal offence to harass someone. This is a first step and I really hope this works. Joy x
What a nasty situation to be in when you already have enough on your mind.
Good luck, I hope the warning letter works,
Bluebird x