[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Here we go again -Carers UK Forum

Here we go again

Share information, support and advice on all aspects of caring.
Called my mum when i finished work at 12:30 to ask if she had sorted anything for lunch and all she says is im in bed and i don't feel we;;.

Got in from work at 13:00 by 13:01 my mum is in her room screaming and shouting making herself sick and saying that she wants to go back into hospital and that she doesn't feel well, throwing and smashing things. I asked her who would look after my brother is she did that and she said i would.

Really don't know what to do have called the cmt crisis line and there talking to her but i give in 20 mins and it will start up again
Hello Courtney,

Hope you managed to get some help for your mum and your brother is OK too.xx
I'm so sorry. If mum is behaving like that, is it safe for you and your brother? Have there ever been any discussions about his future away from home? Could he have emergency respite to give you time to work out what to do? Alternatively, could mum have some emergency respite? Sometimes the officials think we are managing better than we are, and it's important to say "I've absolutely had enough!" if that is how you are feeling (suggested by your heading). Your own health and safety must come first. Take care.