[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Vanished thread - Carers UK Forum

Vanished thread

Share information, support and advice on all aspects of caring.
I can't find the Sci-Fi buff thread

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=15715

Here you go, returned safe and sound... Sorry about that... I was trying to beam it aboard and it got stuck in the laundry chute! Image I hate it when that happens. That social worker will never forgive me Image
p.s. I feel sorry for that crying dinosaur. Can I keep him? I'll feed him real nice food. The dog won't fuss him. He can live with Eugene (the guinea pig), they look about the same size. I'll fetch him greens from the garden and I'll polish his spikes... He'll love it here Image

p.p.s. Please send only the dinosaur. I have no room for a Dalek Image I lack the appropriate tardis's... Tardees... Tardi... Whatever the plural for tardis is.
Image Image

I dunno, turn your back for a minute and the kids are playing with TARDIS-er, blue boxes...
http://forum.carersuk.org/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=15715

Here you go, returned safe and sound... Sorry about that... I was trying to beam it aboard and it got stuck in the laundry chute! Image I hate it when that happens. That social worker will never forgive me Image
Image Image Image Image
p.s. I feel sorry for that crying dinosaur. Can I keep him? I'll feed him real nice food. The dog won't fuss him. He can live with Eugene (the guinea pig), they look about the same size. I'll fetch him greens from the garden and I'll polish his spikes... He'll love it here Image

p.p.s. Please send only the dinosaur. I have no room for a Dalek Image I lack the appropriate tardis's... Tardees... Tardi... Whatever the plural for tardis is.
sure, help yourself to any of the animated. gif images I put up Image
]http://www.carersuk.org/images/icon_eek.gif[/img]

I dunno, turn your back for a minute and the kids are playing with TARDIS-er, blue boxes...
Image Image
sure, help yourself to any of the animated. gif images I put up Image
YES! I'm going to name him Brian and feed him biscuits! Hoorah!
p.s. Sometimes I've wanted to quote several people in one post, so I get click the quote button, select all and copy, then go back, click the next quote button and paste the first one back in. Just letting you know in case you want it, but either way is cool.
p.s. Sometimes I've wanted to quote several people in one post, so I get click the quote button, select all and copy, then go back, click the next quote button and paste the first one back in. Just letting you know in case you want it, but either way is cool.
Thanks, but I know how to do multiple quotes, I used to code these types of sites Image

this is me in my techie disguise