[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Trying to be strong - Page 2 - Carers UK Forum

Trying to be strong

Share information, support and advice on all aspects of caring.
I often start the day with a to do list and end it with a didn't do list too, but there's always tomorrow!
I often start the day with a to do list and end it with a didn't do list too, but there's always tomorrow!
and sometimes if you leave it long enough it becomes a 'its to late to do it item ' and can be forgotten Image
I've got quite a few of those too Image Image Image Image
Hi Rainbow, hope you are feeling more cheerful today. S is very scared of dogs, but we have a lovely cat.

I love gardening too, but don't get much opportunity these days as S is not keen.

Myrtle
That is a GEM! I think I shall write it on a piece of card and stick it up in the kitchen! It sums up my lack of motivation at the moment.

Melly1
Thank you Melly Image Image
and sometimes if you leave it long enough it becomes a 'its to late to do it item ' and can be forgotten Image

Trouble was one thing on my forgotten list was the form for youngest sons high school choice, supposed to be handed in by 31 October............. I handed it in last week...........totally forgot and it was in a huge pile of paperwork. Image Image
hehehe lol ive made that many to do lists and none of them have been done Image