[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Top ten tips to help carers cope at Christmas - Carers UK Forum

Top ten tips to help carers cope at Christmas

Share information, support and advice on all aspects of caring.
http://www.carers.org/articles/top-ten- ... 79,CA.html

I hope you find these useful.

Sam_B
Can I just add one in here too and that is to check you have enough medication for the person you care for and also yourself if any needed.Some surgeries are closing sooner this year and only open for limited times in between Christmas and New year.As quite a few ask for 2 days notice,check everything out asap and order if necessary Image
Good point rosemary. Someone else mentioned this on carers.org earlier today in fact.

Please do post your own tips everyone, it's good to share this kind of useful information.

Sam_B
Good point rosemary. Someone else mentioned this on carers.org earlier today in fact.
Sam_B
Most people will remember but its so easy at this time of year for some to forget.I used to do it for my mam, and in fact just done it today for the old couple I work for.
DO WHAT IAM DOING GO AWAY FOR A FEW DAYS LET THE HOTEL LOOK AFTER YOU
OH HAPPY DAYS NOWT TO DO FOR 4 NIGHTS (APART FROM MY LITTLE JOB RE SANTA`S DELIVERY ) Image THAT IS TILL I GET HOME Image
being totally irreverent - I suggest getting totally blotto and let someone else stuff the turkey Image
Better still, get totally blotto and then stuff the turkey - but make sure that nobody (animal or human) comes into the kitchen. Mistaken identity would be a disaster!
Better still, get totally blotto and then stuff the turkey - but make sure that nobody (animal or human) comes into the kitchen. Mistaken identity would be a disaster!
Image Image Image Image

If you've been sick and you want to hide the vomit you could just stuff it up the Turkey and then no one would notice Image Image
Image Image Image

Remind me not to buy your "Student Cookbook" Alex!!!
Alex - more information than I wanted thanks Image

Remind me not to invite myself to dinner anytime Image Image Image