[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
dangerous states - Carers UK Forum

dangerous states

Share information, support and advice on all aspects of caring.
never mind N. korea , Iran, Cuba , Venezuala aint it about time this rouge nuclear power state got a kicking ISRAEL .......
I don't think that Israel is a one party state i believe it to be a democracy.

The other's do they have the freedom to vote for a different government if they do the residing governments seem to always win perhaps that why the west is a bit concerned as the people of those countries don't have any-say in what there leaders want to do like sabre rattling to there neighbours.

If I'm wrong please correct me
look at the fuss when IRAN took prisoner our sailors in IRANIAN waters ... yet the ISRAELI`S can board Turkish / Cypriot ships in international waters (today) some 65 miles from GAZA and kill at the moment 15 crew members all unarmed . however the ISRAELI`S have said some crew members were armed with " knives" ........
oooops hang on ive got an e-mail from someone at Mosad.....
look at the fuss when IRAN took prisoner our sailors in IRANIAN waters ... yet the ISRAELI`S can board Turkish / Cypriot ships in international waters (today) some 65 miles from GAZA and kill at the moment 15 crew members all unarmed . however the ISRAELI`S have said some crew members were armed with " knives" ........
oooops hang on ive got an e-mail from someone at Mosad.....
I agree that this incident is illegal in international waters.

So was the raid in Entebbe but the world praised them for that after all the fact's were known.

But i deplore the illegal boarding and killing of unarmed people in international water's this time we will have to wait and see what there explanation is and it will have to be good one i hope the UN will investigate it properly.

John
The ISRAELI`S get away with it every time , OBAMA should stop all funding to the ISRAELI`S now , tens of billions every year to build the 5th largest armed force in the world , they dont spend it on anything else ... DAVID & GOLIATH we all know who won ......

and just where is the comment from TONY BLAIR our mid east special envoy , probably sunning himself on some beech , bet it aint the GAZA boardwalk .....

in 1939 we turned our backs on the Jewish people in Europe and look what happened, yet we are allowing a state to do the same now towards the ARAB do we ever learn fom history-
do we ever learn from history-
answer- NO, otherwise we would all be living in Peace.
But i deplore the illegal boarding
I agree with the above, but....

I'm afraid I do not class people unarmed if they are carrying axes and Knives, These can still cause death and serious injury. The Soldiers have the right to defend themselves.

Why are 8 Israeli soldiers in Hospital?

If the Israelis had started shooting without reason, they would not have had any casualty's.

I can tell you as an ex soldier, if someone tried to attack me with a axe I would defend myself, if needed I would shoot.

It's very easy to criticise sat in your own home before all the facts come out!
get real defend themselves what a joke- the so called soldiers boarded all the ships 65 miles from ISRAEL via a helicopter abseil, the ships are in international waters , had the "soldiers" probably members of the I.D.F. and very well trained not boarded the ships they would not have had to defend themselves in the first place , and as it now turns out the I.D.F. soldiers met no armed reseistance ...
AS THE ISRAELI`S ALWAYS SAY THE BEST FORM OF DEFENCE IS ATTACK..
GET YOUR RETALIATION IN FIRST ....

AN EYE FOR A EYE RESULT LOTS OF BLIND PEOPLE IN ISRAEL ...

DID SRGT A.G. COHEN. DIE IN VAIN WE ALL HOPE NOT ...SHALOM...
They are Soldiers and were following the orders of there government, no different to our troops in Iraq and Afghanistan. They are humans just like you and me and want to live. Don't forget it's a conscription army.

Like I said in my previous post you don't have to be carrying a gun to be classed as armed and dangerous.
"I was only ebeying orders " at the Nuremburg trials 1946 and beyond - such a defence was declared illegal under the war crimes tribunal .. all soldiers be they volunteer or conscript have the duty to refuse to carry out / partake in any act of agression that may be illegal....
http://www.law.umkc.edu/faculty/project ... ments.html

n.b. Field Marshal Wilhelm Keitel ( found guilty- hung)- his son saved my fathers life,from firing squad as many were killed at wormhoudt , STAN who had been taken P.O.W. by the 2nd / 3rd Panza division`s near ARAS FRANCE June 4th 1940 STAN as most of my regular readers all know spent the next 5 years as a slave labourer working for the mighty German war machine in the notorious Stalag 8b Lamsdorf Poland .PAX....