[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
CA - Carers UK Forum

CA

Share information, support and advice on all aspects of caring.

CA

My husband has applied for CA i know you end up with about £30 a week does child tax credits get reduced to getting this allowance? if so by how much?
Many thanks in advance for replying.
ca is £53.90. you should be able to find out on one of the benefit sites what you will get.
ca is £53.90. you should be able to find out on one of the benefit sites what you will get.

Image It seems my ctc will be affected so with a premium of £27.50 a week they will take money of my ctc how does that work out not really worth it & also the other person who needs cared for gets there money reduced even more so in the long run it's costing more money hows this?????
thanks for reading.
under Cameron are child tax credits safe????
[

wquote="g.herschel"]under Cameron are child tax credits safe????[/quote]

Why? whats happening?
Nothing yet Angie but he intends to cut them for families earing over 40k I belive, I dont think ti will affect any of us on here x
Nothing yet Angie but he intends to cut them for families earing over 40k I belive, I dont think ti will affect any of us on here x
Thanks Nilla
Image Image