[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
TO ALL CARERS.MERRY CHRISTMAS. - Page 4 - Carers UK Forum

TO ALL CARERS.MERRY CHRISTMAS.

Share information, support and advice on all aspects of caring.
Christmas day again! I'm sure the years are getting shorter! To all you other carers out there, I wish you a very Happy Christmas. Difficult, I know, when the routine is the same as every other day, but up here in the North, the sun has just come out, and amazingly, the birds are singing their hearts out! Magic! Bless you all, and I hope that your carees are in reasonble health today. I know I'm a very "intermittent visitor" to this forum, but I do appreciate the suggestions and support from all of you. You are all amazing and loving people. Take care - Charmian
And a Merry Christmas to you too. Image Image Image
Anybody want to do the washing up?
pass ive got my own to do, if i can stop sneezing long enough lol
Hi Everyone

Just called in to say hello and wish you all a very Merry Christmas and a very Happy New Year.

I would like to say that I haven't forgotton you all and the wonderful help and advice you gave to when I sooo needed it. I am now moving on and have started to live my life again but am keeping a back seat eye on the forums Image

Take care all my friends ..........will speak again soon

Love Pat xxxx
Mine already done Image but didn't do a full roast. I did a nice cheap spag bol Image om nom nom

Attachments

Happy Christmas & new year to all carers,
Keep up the great work even when you feel you're not fully appreciated for the great work you do.
But believe me, YOU REALLY ARE APPRECIATED.