[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
TO ALL CARERS.MERRY CHRISTMAS. - Page 2 - Carers UK Forum

TO ALL CARERS.MERRY CHRISTMAS.

Share information, support and advice on all aspects of caring.
Merry Christmas every one and may your new year be a vast improvement over this one.

Eat, drink and be merry folks.
I hope that all at Carers UK Have a Very good Christmas and new year.
Merry Christmas every one and may your new year be a vast improvement over this one.

Eat, drink and be merry folks.
My year was absolutely brilliant, looking back. Unbeatable. But we can always look onwards and upwards, and as I'm off ski-ing in France with my lad next week, so it is looking better and better!
In serious danger of falling (or jumping) over the edge
Won't be saying that if I get caught in an avalanche, but lets look on the bright side, shall we, because If we are not in danger of something, then maybe we are living too safely? Merry Christmas to all, hope you dont play it too safe!
Hope you and J have a great time Rob

Seasons greetings from all at the booksey house, and best wishes for the New Year Image
Have a wonderful Christmas, and here's looking to a better New Year! But beware - this just in...

Attachments

It wasn't me, honest!.... I have been a very good girl this year, well for most of it anyway Image

Anyway, sending Christmas Wishes to all, plus a Thank-you, for helping to keep my sanity Image
xx
Hope everyone has a lovely Christmas and a Happy New Year and lets hope we get what we wish for Image love and hugs to all carers and carees xxxxx
Would just like to send you all my best wishes for Christmas and the new year... Image

(((BIG HUGS TO ALL)))

Take care Eve x x keep Image Image Image
Thank you Eve and a very happy christmas to you and I hope 2012 is kind to you and yours xx