[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
There is a lovely smell - Page 2 - Carers UK Forum

There is a lovely smell

Share information, support and advice on all aspects of caring.
Topic locked [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
im the same, cant eat but cant live without coffee lol
So what's on the menu tonight?

Melly1
hi every one family joke cars run on petrol mum runs on coffee. sitting here with a mug now waiting for the chicken to roast. Hope you all have a good day ((((((((hugs)))))))) shazi.
Im cooking a chicken roast, My older son put the chicken on and pealed the spuds as i had taken Zac out so smells lovely.. x
So what's on the menu tonight?

Melly1
Roast beef, roast pototes, Yorkshire pudding, carrots, cabbage and peas and a nice pot of gravy with a nice glass of red wine (ok im being naughty with the wine but its sunday and one glass wont hurt)
done roast lamb today and invited my friend michelle round as her children where out , must say im a pretty damn good cook and it smelt great!

she liked being cooked for and it was nice to cook for an adult that appretiated it!