[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
The price of fuel - Page 2 - Carers UK Forum

The price of fuel

Share information, support and advice on all aspects of caring.
Do I remember correctly the Americans having a go at their government, when their petrol prices headed for the £1 a gallon mark?

As has been said on here before, stick to the supermarket stations as much as you can.
Reading all this makes me glad we go everywhere on good old public transport.It might be not always on time etc but we dont pay a penny when travelling on the buses together and £1.40p will get the 2 of us to such as Leeds abd Castleford our fav haunts and with a disabled rail card we can travel to see friends and family for a 3rd less than anyone else pays.It certainly saves us sumat on our annual Blackpool holiday.No nasty parking charges either.
"As has been said on here before, stick to the supermarket stations as much as you can."
I usually get my petrol from Tescos, but even their prices are going up, nowhere is safe Image Image
I use petrol prices.com well used to use it until I had to give my mobility car back because of epilepsy. you can get the prices of the cheapest fuel within 5/10 miles. Before I had to give the motability car back I was using asda but then petrolprices.com said that a shell station in Castleford was either the same price or 1p a litre cheaper, and it was closer than the asda store. Sometimes the places you expect to be the cheapest (supermarkets) are not the cheapest.
filled up this morning - petrol still 121.9p per litre unleaded at local garage Image
Our expensive fill up was Morrisons so not cheap as we thought it would be but then again maybe it's the cheapest in Kent, so don't fill up in Kent Image