[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
The places you have lived.................. - Page 2 - Carers UK Forum

The places you have lived..................

Share information, support and advice on all aspects of caring.
Born in Hitchin
Brought up in Letchworth
Then moved to:
Baldock
Arlesey
Admaston, nr Wellington, Shropshire
Wellington, Shropshire
Mold, N. Wales
Market Drayton, Shropshire
Brighouse
Halifax for 5 years
Brighouse

Its quite a nice place here, I would love to have lived in loads of places but cant see that happening now, most folk round here have lived here all their lives
Pembrokeshire all my life.
Brought up in Milford Haven, moved to Tenby for a couple of years when I was nursing, now living in Pembroke Dock for the last 26 years,(although not always classed as a local yet!)
Even if I won the lottery I don't think I would want to move to another county. I would like to travel more, see Scotland and Alaska,but quite happy to come home to Pembrokeshire.(although I would love a new house)! Image
Born in Eastbourne,
Brighton,
Hove,
Bishops Stortford,
Taunton,
Takely,
Mole Hill Green, Essex,
Brick End, Essex,
Manuden, Essex,
Newport Essex,
Beverly,
Chirk,
Redhill,
Folkstone,
Perry Green, Herts
Lowestoft,
Kinita, Petro Thallasa, Greece, Petro Thallasa means Stoney sea.
Lots more places, but not long enough to set up home, usual construction industry moves.
Paul can I be nosey and ask how you ended up in Greece, I love to hear how people decide to live abroad
GOSFORTH NEWCASTLE , BUT FOR THE LAST 13 YEARS LIVING IN SOME KIND OF DREAM WORLD ...
Born in Melbourne (Australia)
Lived in Sydney, Darwin and Mt. Isa (Australia)
Then Rotterdam, London, Hiraklion (Crete), and Rome.
Now happily back in Melbourne. Image

(Just thought I'd put my two cents worth in! Oh sorry, it's my tuppence-worth here, isn't it, hehe?)
A Tring boy for 44 years, probably end up in Tring cemetry
When I moved to UK when we married in 1969, we lived outside Chesterfield in Derbyshire. Our first home was a pleasant semi dormer bungalow, which we bought for just under £3000! We have also lived in Bath, Maidstone, Paddock Wood, St Neots, and have also had three homes in Wales. We spent 9 months in Eastbourne in 2005 but disliked the place so came home.
Born in dear old Fulham, got married and moved to Westminster, then to Pimlico, Axminster (at the same time commuting to work in Bloomsbury, London at The British Library, then within The British Museum, involved in moving and working in the 'New Library' at St Pancras London ) whilst saying in lodgings in Lewisham and later Esher. Then, when I retired to look after Jan full time, home full time to Axminster until we moved to Limerigg nr Falkirk Scotland, then back to the west county (after just 11 months), Chard (well a village on the out skirts.