[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
St Patricks Day - Carers UK Forum

St Patricks Day

Share information, support and advice on all aspects of caring.
Something for the Irish folk amongst us. Image

Click on the link below Rosemary's post. I messed up so have deleted this previous link here. Image
Link never worked for me pete, said had to sign in

x
Ah, silly me. Sorry Rosemary, I didn't realize it wouldn't work for non members of Home for Artists.
It's a paid site £12.00 for three years, so not a hope for you unless you wanted to join.

It's a pity as it takes you all over the Emerald Isle showing the most amazing views on 'youtube.'
Hmm, thats a thought, maybe I can find another link off there?

http://youtu.be/XDX6oXCad3Q

Try this? Aha! It works!!! Image
Image Love Ireland,took a lot of cycling holidays there when i was younger. Image Image Image
Breathtaking scenery.

Also spent a bit time clicking on the Michael Flatley videos whilst in Youtube... Image
trouble with youtube is,you go to look at one thing,then see something else and before you know it an hour has gone!
Ben and I love listening to welsh male voice choirs,and last week when we looked,we then saw Max Boyce, went from there to Ryan and Ronnie(two welsh comedians from the 1960's) and to Cerys Matthews singing Calon Lan, before switching off. Image
My MIL lives in Eire, so that would be the reason I don't see much of it Image
Only kidding, my dad was Irish.
Vicky