[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
THE EQUALITY ACT 2010- LOCAL HOUSING ALLOWANCE. - Page 3 - Carers UK Forum

THE EQUALITY ACT 2010- LOCAL HOUSING ALLOWANCE.

Share information, support and advice on all aspects of caring.
Well sure:
You could join the Carers Poverty Alliance Protest next time we decide to march to Holyrood, or even organise it. Sitting at home worrying IN CAPITALS never solved anything Image
Your a hard man at times Rob. Not everyone is as tough as you Image
I think Kenneth has made the point very clear that he couldn't afford to make it to the protest, Excalibur.

The thing that bothers me is that stories like this are becoming more common, not less, and the politicians just aren't listening. Or rather, the ones who appear to be listening now are not in power, and those that are in power now appear to have stopped listening.
They must be targetting council tenants as got letter this morning my council tax benfit has gone down £15 a month and my housing benefit £9 a week and we have had no change in income Image
Thats over £600 per year. I wonder if this is going to be the norm?
This is going to put many families on the street as they will not be able to pay the short fall in rent and will lead to on mass evictions and homelessness.

where will people who rent privately and are fulltime unpaid carers supposed to do.

kenneth2dundeenow fife

ps thanks for comment maxi
If I have understood the stuff that has been on TV correctly I will have just £105 a week after my housing benefit (or if that is reduced my housing benfit and any top up I have to pay) plus my kids' DLA (and that is not meant to be for food, etc) and I am in social housing.