[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
The clock is ticking - Guardian - Page 2 - Carers UK Forum

The clock is ticking - Guardian

Share information, support and advice on all aspects of caring.
just a couple of weeks ago i was informed by G.P. that in his opinion i was not "fit" enough to work as a carer and he thought i should have some help at home .

but whats the point in moaning on about it you have just got to get on with your life .
This is what LAs and the government rely on, our sense of duty and the love we have for the people we care for. And after a while we learn not to expect anything, we just get on with it, it's not exactly as though we have a choice despite what the government says. Still, I can think of worse ways of spending my life, like going on holiday, out for meals, to the theatre occasionally... Image .
parsifal wrote
Still, I can think of worse ways of spending my life, like going on holiday, out for meals, to the theatre occasionally... .
Oh yeh that would be pretty rough Image