[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
The Carer,The caree,The Public Holiday. - Page 2 - Carers UK Forum

The Carer,The caree,The Public Holiday.

Share information, support and advice on all aspects of caring.
Chocolate and cake, sounds good.
But both my wife and I will be working tomorrow afternoon, as we have a peer-supporter assigned so our boy can have some fun going out with someone his own age. That suits me fine, as it happens.
It's special to me because the surgeries are closed and so are the chemists and repeat prescriptions can take up to 10 or 11 days instead of 3. All future Bank Holidays will need even more forward planning.
Same as any other day apart from sunday services on buses and trains and shops shut earlier.
Dont really like bank hols are boring and buses and trains all over the place.
I always forget when they are (I don't have much need to remember) so they always catch me of guard when places are closed for the day.
Same routine but four whole days of no phone calls, etc. Image . Shame about the blocked drain Image .
Every day is the same be it bank holiday or not....still got the same chores to do!!!! Image
ive worked all weekend im looking forward to next friday, as ive requested the day off and also ties in with my weekend off, ooohhh i might get a lie in... Image (8 am), its not too bad as my hubby has bank hols off so no need to worry about care for my gals....im on public transport so they get their lie ins....