[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
The Carer,The caree,The Public Holiday. - Carers UK Forum

The Carer,The caree,The Public Holiday.

Share information, support and advice on all aspects of caring.
How do you enjoy Public Holidays?

Do you love or hate them?.

Do you feel they are heaven or hell?.

Are They ideal for carers and carees,or,just another day?.
As today is my mams birthday and she would have been 70, I have spent some time at the cemetery, took her sister, my aunty with me. Flowers, a balloon and an ornament.

All in all it has been a day of positive reflections.

x x
Just another boring day.
Mixed emotions for me.Sad and happy memories,but this Easter will be my grandson's first, so it will be a happy time, for him. He will be with happy smiling grandparents, having fun.
i hope we r going to see pics of this first easter me love!

This is our first in out new lil home and ok theres alot of sad stuff going on but im going to make damn sure cerys has a blinding first easter and amy will have a great time.
its the same as any other day- physio, looking for splints because the crawling backwards baby keeps pushing them under things, bit more physio, roast dinner (mmmmmmm) and maybe push the boat out and have a nap
Just another day, like weekends, they're just another day, except some places are shut. Other places are full of kids off school.
Same, same.
a bank holiday is no differant than any other day. perhaps the government should state that it is a bank holiday apart from carers who have no bank holidays
Nothing different really, not really. Image

Sezzie.
Nothing really except I shall be consuming a great deal of chocolate, well a bit more than on other days Image
its just another day to me Image