[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
the bully on MSE STILL cant help himself - Page 2 - Carers UK Forum

the bully on MSE STILL cant help himself

Share information, support and advice on all aspects of caring.
The previous thread had a lot of posts removed. This one has now been removed, it seems.

Looks like the moderators decided to pull it. Rightly.
Littleratchet it is actually a really good forum in that there is so much advice to be had, I made huge savings since I joined, unfortunately there is a hardcore element who only post to let rip from the safety of their homes, in the real world they probably wouldn't say boo to a goose.
Now if Maxi wants to find some Tonbridge characters he would do well to look at MSE.
Vicky
Thanks again for your support everyone. The user who started that inflammatory thread calls himself darkpool. i havent seen him on there tonight but i suspect he will be back under a different username.However quite a few users on that site have relished in telling me that there are no moderators only board guides so it seems they change the rules as and when to suit themselves.
Don't worry about those twonks on MSE, gave up with that forum ages. There are some real nasty people on that forum. Saddo's.

Excalibur, It all depends on your location and the time you go out and try to park. Around Bristol it is a nightmare at any time of day, I've noticed at my local Tesco Express they've employed a security guard and now no one is parking in the disabled bay Image Image

On another note, although not of great relevance to most people, the Prison that I monitor has three disabled spaces which is not enough, I raised the issue of disabled spaces with my colleagues, we then informed the director of the statutory minimum of disabled spaces. They're going to create more disabled spaces and police them better than previously as there have been issues of staff parking there without badges and therefore disabled visitors and other staff have had to park elsewhere.