[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
the bully on MSE STILL cant help himself - Carers UK Forum

the bully on MSE STILL cant help himself

Share information, support and advice on all aspects of caring.
This is the ignorant incompassionate twonk who has been harassing me on my no water thread on MSE but i am not going to give him the satisfaction of responding on there. This is the attitude i was up against on there all weekend. I HOPE HE GETS REALLY REALLY ILL ONE DAY AND COMES UP AGAINST THE SAME ATTITUDE.He has very obviously started this thread to get at me but i wont be taking the bait. What a nasty piece of work!
Sounds like a very narrow minded person to me, and someone who lacks ANY experience of the realities of the situation. I think you're taking the right stance in not getting into a debate about them with it. I think some people like these kinds of debates, knowing that they probably won't be affected by the actual issues so they feel free to criticise who they like. Hope you don't have to deal with them too much diva
Bet you this will turn out fun tomorrow
Well quite, it's obviously a wind-up.

But funnily enough, the wheelchair spaces around my supermarket are nearly always vacant as well.. it's a common observation, and there must be some kind of mathematical explanation that hasnt occurred to me yet why this should be so.
Depends on what time you go shopping, Excalibur. Late evening? Empty. Mid-morning? Full. That's been my experience.

Diva, there's always one idiot troll who likes attention and comes up with stupidities like that. Best ignored: the one thing they hate more than anything.
I have just had a peep. What has made me smile sadly is that people are wanting more parent and child parking spaces, because if you run a child over you might feel guilty!What about running someone over in a wheelchair?Wouldn't you feel guilty then?
I usually go food shopping by myself or with Ben,and we park furthest away from the supermarket.If I take Katie to do her shopping, we have used parent and child parking, but now that Daniel can sit up and use an ordinary trolley, we don't. We park in an ordinary space and carry him.In fact most of the people I see using parent and child spaces are those with children old enough to be in junior school,rather than people with babies or toddlers.

I watched an antiques programme BBC 2 last night at 5,15 and the two experts got into a sports car and drove it out of a disabled parking bay!grrrrr!
Bet you this will turn out fun tomorrow
Well quite, it's obviously a wind-up.

But funnily enough, the wheelchair spaces around my supermarket are nearly always vacant as well.. it's a common observation, and there must be some kind of mathematical explanation that hasnt occurred to me yet why this should be so.
wish it was the same round here Image never enough disabled bays !

Perhaps because those in wheelchairs prefer/have to live in more built up areas where there are more services locally ?
I think the original poster on MSE is someone with emotional problems and is seeking attention, which he or she got by the bucketload.

The title of the post is, "disabled people wanting special treatment?" Uh, yes, because they need it to participate in the activities able people take for granted.
one word diva - [word removed by moderator Image]
sounds like a crap forum, won't be joining that one
True, I usually shop in the early evening, that probably explains it. Seems an awful waste, but I dont really mind lugging my heavy bags an extra 10 yards ... grrrr!