[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Thank you to my brother and his partner - Carers UK Forum

Thank you to my brother and his partner

Share information, support and advice on all aspects of caring.
Hi :)

Thank you to my brother and his partner, he came and picked us both up and we've had a break and change of scenery which has been uplifting and good for Mum and I both. James and his girlfriend have taken us and also Mum out on short trips and out to lunch.

Given me a few much needed hours one day to catch up on sleep, walked their dog, Jack, read, listened to music or just vegged out on the sofa watching - and enjoying, 'shame on me', utterly garbage TV ! :D

Back home and done us both a world of good! :)
Excellent, and I hope you've booked them for same time next month? :D :D
Great! Hope it happens again soon, so you can enjoy utter garbage. No shame in that if it helped you to switch off xx
Thank you and not as soon as next month. Yep, garbage TV is light and easy to switch off to, don't have to think hard - good for me :D :lol: