[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
TELLING THE ACTUAL TRUTH ABOUT YOUR ILLNESS. - Carers UK Forum

TELLING THE ACTUAL TRUTH ABOUT YOUR ILLNESS.

Share information, support and advice on all aspects of caring.
As mums carer for 20 years now i find that these people are just live computerised robots
who see nothing else than a national insurance no date birth they do see joe blogg or jill soap form the main stream public perse`.SORRY I MEANT WE ARE PEOPLE AND ACTUALL HUMAN BEINGS WHO LOVE OUR CAREES WITH ALL OUR HEARTS THATS WHY WE DO WHAT WE DO.

They have no emapathy or understanding or grasping what you are telling them or what you fill in on the forms and they think we were all born yesterday by pussyfooting about and trying to upstage or trap you by the wording of the forms repetitve comes to mind and idiotic do they we UNPAID FULLTIME CARERS IN CRISIS ARE JUST IDIOTS THEY CAN ALL GO TO BLOODY HELL if they think that.

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image They have no tact or diplomacy and actually believe if they can save 5 pence or 50 pence per carer or disabled person they will do there damdest to achieve that.

IN THESE COMICAL MEDICAL ASSESMENTS ARE A JOKE AND actually mean nothing but a paper waisting excersize to save having to pay out any money at all. All this palava os sitting standing cooking a meal etc then making VERY UNJUST DECISIONS ABOUT YOU IS REDICULOUS I SAY FIGHT THEM ALL THE WAY AND KEEP NAGGING THEM AND USE THE COMPLIANTS PROCEDURE ALL THE WAY TO TRIBUAL.
KENNETH2DUNDEE NOW FIFE.
Hear, hear, Kenneth, well said Image I agree.

mrsblint