[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Care Manager - Carers UK Forum

Care Manager

Share information, support and advice on all aspects of caring.
I can't find this anywhere so thought I would post it. I recently went to a local carers meeting, purely by chance I saw an ad in the paper. There I got to speak to a care manager and she arranged an emergency card for me, I ring the service if I'm ill or need to go to an appointment or funeral and such. Now I feel releived because a carer will come and look after hubby.

The care manager also secured me a grant for days out and another for bedding. the holiday grant is 500 quid and can be applied for to use in various ways. Hope Im not telling you all stuff thats already been posted but its made me so happy to be able to have a few days away several times a year.
Always happy to hear good news, well done Ginnyknit.............and welcome to the forum Image