[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
St Valentines Day. - Page 2 - Carers UK Forum

St Valentines Day.

Share information, support and advice on all aspects of caring.
Dunno. It's always so cold this time of year and hubby doesn't stand the cold, inside or outside, so I guess venturing out isn't an option. S'pose we'll have dinner in the kitchen and try to be kinda on our own (cos PA's here, albeit in her room, but still around). But I would like to go out. Trouble is, the good pubs and food places will be packed, making things difficult for getting ourselves OUT of these places. We can arrive early and get settled in all right, but it's getting out that's the problem. Can't sit by the door, too draughty, but then have to ask people to move trying to get out.
It's all too much bother, so what's the point?
Kitchen it will have to be - yawn (sorry, but that's how I feel). Same old, same old. Like birds in a cage.
Dear friends,fellow carers one and all,its a bit early,But roses sent with good wishes.Bless you.
This is going to sound really boring....
....but we don't do Valentines Day, never have, never will.
I'm not the romantic type, me and Hubs love each other, we don't need one day to show it.
That make sense?
Besides that, I can't even have flowers in the house due to 2 hayfever sufferers! Image
x
We had a couple of appointments. Both cancelled Image
Don't have a plan yet though.

I don't think Valentine's Day should be pushed in the way it is. It's like all the big companies are using it to sell stuff and pushing the occasion down people's throats Image
I'm wondering if anyone here is going to start a Valentine's party, like the Christmas ones.
I'm not the romantic type, me and Hubs love each other, we don't need one day to show it.
That make sense?
Besides that, I can't even have flowers in the house due to 2 hayfever sufferers! Image
x
I'm with you on this one! Image
If you love someone, do something. One day you'll be widowed like me, wishing you still had someone to love.
That make sense?
x
I'm with you on this one! Image
Me too!
One year a florist delivered a lovely bouquet of flowers, handed them to me and said.....
can you give these to your neighbour shes out at the moment Image Image
garry will be on respite so hubby and i are going to a beach chalet for the week, its the first in the 20 years we have managed to get away for valentines.
myra
I hope you have a lovely time. Make sure you take plenty of thermal undies if the weather stays like it is at the moment. They might be passion killers but at least they'll keep you warm!!
Hope you have a good time Myra. So glad you're going Image
Deborah... I don't even know what to say Image 'Yah!' comes to mind...