[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
SOCIAL WORKER FROM HELL - Page 2 - Carers UK Forum

SOCIAL WORKER FROM HELL

Share information, support and advice on all aspects of caring.
Thanks Dancedintherain

We very much appreciates your love and support.
Sending a hug to you and your family. I can't stay on line for long now.

And it's fine to vent and get things off your chest here, anytime...we all need to do it, sometimes.

This has been a long standing and perplexing struggle for you all.

I hope I have done the right thing is suggesting advocacy ....please note I am not an expert so it is important to listen to what the CUK staff say ...they are they the best initial source of help.

none of my business but if you are a Christian or religious in any way ...perhaps the church leaders can help you dissolve some of the (understandable) anger you feel. alongside getting the practical help your family need.

perhaps we will talk another time. in any case, I wish you well.
And maybe other members will also welcome you here and do what they can to make you feel supported.

DR xx
Oh dear, think I accidentally deleted my post....so will say it again...to stop others from bombarding the mods!!! Image

To every else.... I have reported this thread to mods to pass to staff. OP wanted me to do this. So no need to report it again. : Image

Clumsy fingers on iPad, so sorry for confusion .

Signing off now, busy ....

PS you are welcome x
Well done Dancingintherain.

I hope that you and your family can get the help and support that they so desperately need.
I just want to thanks everyone for you support.
Hi there Gela,

Sorry to hear you are having a tough time. Your situation sounds complicated and very challenging - I hope being on the forum and getting support from other members is bringing you some level of comfort.

The best thing to do would be to contact the Carers UK Adviceline. The team are experts in carers' rights and can talk to you about your situation in full, before advising you on what your rights are, what help is available and what you can do next. You can call them on 0808 808 7777 (Mon-Fri, 10am to 4pm) or email them at adviceline@carersuk.org

Hope this helps,

Kate
DITR mentioned advocacy. This may be possible via a local carers group or Alzheimers society group. Do you have any close to you? If you don't know please say which area you are from. DO NOT give personal details, just the general area. Hopefully we can work from that.

Send me a private message with your area if you prefer.

x x
here is the details for the area office of Alzheimers society

http://www.alzheimers.org.uk/site/custo ... aCode=EASE

You can also click the blue marks on the map and they will give you local group information too.

Carers group details
http://www.carersuk.org/help-and-advice ... ers-surrey

Hope of some use

x x
Thank you rosemary!
I will be making some contacts tomorrow..

Gela
Thank you Kate,

I will give CUK a call.

Gella