[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Snow - Page 2 - Carers UK Forum

Snow

Share information, support and advice on all aspects of caring.
No snow here in Huddersfield.Some forecast for today and tonight though.Hopefully miss us again
No snow here, we haven't had any at all though some around us have.
We have sunshine Image Image
We've got sun too Myrtle - but it is -1 out there, so pretty cold.
Supposed to be getting a few 'flurries' over the weekend - flurries I can cope with, it's when it's thick enough to make a snowman I have problems with !! Image Image Image
Well yes, it is pretty cold out there even in the sunshine Image Image
very cold here too, but dry.The sky looks ominous but hope if any snow comes down that it waits until my son is home from the day centre!Not forecast for snow, but I won't be surprised if we get some.
Still got a lot of snow around here, Only expectining flurries tonight. Still very cold, be glad when it starts warming up, fed up of the gas meter taking all my money x
Just one degree outside, according to the car thermometer, however the sun has just come out and it looks lovely outside, as long as you're stood in my conservatory! (New Forest)
Snowing lightly for the last hour .. Image

Hopefully it shouldn't be much.. but its going to dicey in the morning and Brrr!!!