[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Bargin Buys - Carers UK Forum

Bargin Buys

Share information, support and advice on all aspects of caring.
Just thought with every 1 having to watch their pennies more closely, I'd do a little page where people can share information on money saving tips and bargin buys. So if you know of any value for money products, good shop sales or any national or local schemes please post them on here Image

To start it off I though I'd tell you about something I found. I'm currently re decorating my house and have heard of this new washable matt paint. I don't like silk paint but having a child I didn't want to be painting my front room every week with matt. Dulux endurance was recommended to me but at £34 for 5 ltr I thought it was steep. So I tried Homebase's brand duracoat and I have to say I'm impressed. It looks like matt, feel like matt and you can clean it without it coming off the wall Image. At £26 for 5ltr I personally think it's worth its money Image x (tip it comes out the tin a bit thick, stir it with a brush before you use a roller its much easier to paint with that way)
we've just had a disabled extension built and i needed to paint it ,so i went to jewsons said it was built by brattons and i was a full time carer and they gave me trade price on my paint,don't be afraid to ask for discount