[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
serious question,not mere fetish. -Carers UK Forum

serious question,not mere fetish.

Share information, support and advice on all aspects of caring.
right,got your attention?.Well,I need some feedback.
i met.today,a fellow carer,who often poses very interesting questions on the meaning of life etc.
heavy stuff.
today he posed a very deep one.

"As carers,I wonder....."he mused,gazing upwards.Was this a "Is there a God?" moment,I wondered.

He went-on: "I got these Gawd awfull draws for Christmas from my well meaning freind"

Assuming they were the wrong size,style,colour,material,whatever,I asked:

"Pine,Darkwood,MDF,What?" He looked surprised."No,you idiot,not furniture,I mean UNDIES Man,UNDIES!"

I understood now.

He explained they were boxers with images of the twin towers on them.curious stuff.

he hated the undies "They are purple too" he said so very quietly and in utter despair.

"Anyway" saying in a more chirpy tone then before:"I was thinking if colour,style,material etc can affect ones whole day,mood,life-even.Are Undies that important to wellbeing?.

Were the Scots so brutish due to lack of them under the kilts in battle?" he mused.

I could not answer in any profound enough way as might befit this very deep moment.I ask you to consider the whole matter and respond as you will.

Its deep stuff I know,perhaps as deep as the very meaning of life.I could have,perhaps,said:"The Thong is...." or,"Y-front me such very deep questions,when any responce is mere bloomer?"or,"Yes,your gift was purple,with the twin towers on em,but,hay,they were,afterall a Chritmas box(ers)".I did not respond.Just too deep for any quick retort,oh Damart, this aint easy to answer.

You are much wiser.over to you.
uncomfy under garments can ruin a whole day
Too true. Cant stand boxers, either. Well, OK to sleep in I suppose, not for wearing under trousers or jeans. And twin towers undies is really a bit naff, isnt it?
I think theres a strong case to be made for Lycra.I find Lycra calms me.I,like every carer,needs calm.This being so,does it then follow every carer needs Lycra?.Oh,THERE hangs a question.

Then again,are we brave enough to ask the ultimate question?.What of LONG JOHNS?.

Ive often had bad hair days,but,"Bad Undies Days?"mmm,i must consider this.

ive often had days that id rarther re-boot,if i could.

maybe,undies might have affected the day?.

If the calm of Lycra was available to some of the more nasty despots of history,would conflicts have been avoided?.

Lycra as an aid to world peace?.

Mao,Starlin,Hitler,Musolini,all pre-lycra,do i see a theme there?.
My mind is boggling!
We potholers tried long johns, but they tend to ruck up under a wetsuit. So it was womens tights every time.... Image Image Image Image
So it was womens tights every time.... Image Image Image Image
Men working in the shipyards were known to wear them too. Never admitted to it though Image Image
Men in the building trade and fishermen wear them too!!!!
Men in the building trade and fishermen wear them too!!!!
Sure that wasn't "fishnets", Daylily? Image
When night shift on Brit rail and Metro during winter we all wore tiights ..

as someone mentioned "uncle Joe" Stalin ,,, do you know that the soviet troops all wore underwear made from silk ( no lice) yet they are never , even today supplied with socks, they use a triangula piece of material and make their own socks ....more useless info ...