[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Selfish Pig's Guide to Caring - book - Page 3 - Carers UK Forum

Selfish Pig's Guide to Caring - book

Share information, support and advice on all aspects of caring.
Sometimes I wonder and worry about you Rob. Image Image Image

Pete
Could have been worse, Pete. He could have said that he ran off and targeted wealthy bereaved ladies with various cons - Confessions of a Widow Cleaner??
Well he gave me a giggle on a cold, wet morning Image
will put this book on christmas list, if not will use christmas bonus to buy it for myself as this sounds just what I need. This time of year is always hard as it is when I lost my much loved husband. still can keep Happy memories and use them to help cope with caring for stepson who needs a lot of care.
By the way for anyone looking to buy this book Amazon have a lot of copies in their 'used/nearly new' section at around £4.50 - even with p&p it comes out a lot cheaper than a new copy from the bookshop. I ordered mine this way a couple of days ago and it should arrive in another couple of days.